The main purpose of the Sciatigon Reviews is for you to know a natural way of treating the pain that it causes and knowing whether this Native Remedies product is really effective or not.
Sciatica: A Brief Overview
Sciatica is a common disease incorporated with lower back pain on just one side of the body caused by the compression or irritation of the left or right or both sciatic nerves in the body. Sciatica is often misunderstood as back pain because of possessing the same symptoms like lower back pain, buttock, and/or various parts of the leg and foot.
However, sciatica’s pain can sometimes be severe causing numbing and also weakens the muscle that only one part of the body is affected by especially when exposed to cold weather. Sciatigon is a product from Native Remedies that claims to help you gain relief from pain and thereby improve your mobility.
Founder by Michele Carelse
FDA Approved and BBB Accredited
Affiliates: Safe Shopping Network, Shopping.com, BizRate.com and GMP Pharmaceuticals
6531 Park of Commerce Blvd., Suite C-160
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Customer Service Phone: +1.561.544.6006
Outside North America: +1.253.620.4542
How does Sciatigon work?
Sciatigon incorporates six main natural ingredients that make it a bio-available formula that can work harmoniously to support the spine and nervous systems as well as the sciatic nerve. Using a natural alternative like this product is a great way to avoid inflammations and other harmful side effects from prescript drugs.
This Sciatigon reviews will give you some brief description of the different abilities of the ingredients that is incorporated in it.
- Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum herculis) serves as a soothing tonic for the circulatory and nervous system
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is also used as a tonic often used to alleviate back pain and nervous depressions.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) works as a blood cleanser and system filter having one of the best beneficial effects on joint health including the vertebra and the surrounding tissue.
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is a native polant from the Kalahari Desert of South Africa viable for maintaining joint and muscle health. It has the essential active ingredients like monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol that are proven effective to support your back from sciatica.
- Rhus tox works well in caring for the vertebra of those lifting and carrying heavy loads.
- Colocynthis gives comfort and ease to the nerves and the nervous system as well as a complete part.
Does Sciatigon work?
Research, forums, surveys and medical studies have been thoroughly incorporated in the formulation of Sciatigon to assure you a maximum optimized health from there. Clinical studies have further shown that the product’s ingredients play a vital role in its effectiveness as attested to the Sciatigon reviews taken from independent bodies and groups. Sciatigon works well fopr those people who suffers from sciatica sporadically as well as those who have acquired back pains due to lifting up heavy loads. Chronic cases are somehow in the middle case since results may vary from the seveity of one’s condition and other complications accounted for.
Sciatigon Reviews and Feedback
“…I started looking on the internet …and found your SciatiGon remedy. I ordered it immediately and started taking it the minute it arrived. Within 3 days I was feeling better …Thank you for a life-saving remedy… I have no idea what I would have done if I hadn’t found SciatiGon!”- Bronwyn
“I do want to say thank you! I have been taking SciatiGon. It works great, [even though] I haven’t been taking it regularly like I should, I take it once a day now being busy with work. I can’t thank you enough for such a great product. I shall return again for other products that you offer. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!” – Mike Parrish, WI, USA
“…I’ve used Native Remedies products before with good results and was pleased to find (your remedy)… My husband took SciatiGon regularly …Once again, Native Remedies has been the answer… thank you! ”- Marina
*all reviews had been excerpted from http://www.nativeremedies.com
How is Sciatigon used?
The product can be taken in small drops or can be added in small amounts of water or juice.
Safety and side effects
This Sciatigon reviews has found out that the product has no apparent side effects accounted over it; however, lactating and pregnant mothers are not advised to take this to ensure optimum health for you and your baby.
- A genuine substitute to prescript drugs
- Fats acting and immediately soothes the sciatic nerves to reduce painful symptoms.
- Promotes long term spine and back health
- Manufactured by an FDA approved, trustworthy and reliable company
- Provides a one year money back guarantee
- Arthritis related back pains cannot be cured using Sciatigon
- Pregnant and lactating women are not allowed to use.
Sciatigon comes in a small product size but still, its working ability and effectiveness on sciatica makes it a product best recommended to take for a natural way of medication.
Product prices may vary depending on the offers available. So visiting the official site of Native Remedies below will give you the latest prices and promotions: