General Notes about Vertigo
Vertigo is a condition where a steady person feels dizziness. This is due to the dysfunction of the vestibular system located in the inner ear which is the one responsible for the body’s balance. When assailed with vertigo, nausea, vomiting as well as difficulty in standing and walking is often felt. However, Nature Remedies formulation of Vertifree had made it possible that vertigo be cured the easy natural way so keep your focus and read on with these Vertifree reviews to learn more about this product.
Founder by Michele Carelse
FDA Approved and BBB Accredited
Affiliates: Safe Shopping Network, Shopping.com, BizRate.com and GMP Pharmaceuticals
6531 Park of Commerce Blvd., Suite C-160
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Customer Service Phone: +1.561.544.6006
Outside North America: +1.253.620.4542
How does Vertifree work?
Vertifree has natural herbs as its primary active ingredients to ensure premium effectiveness on users which is clinically proven and medically researched to work for all kinds of people; unless you are lactose intolerant, you cannot have it since lactose is one of the inactive ingredients of Vertifree.
Ingredients of Vertifree
• Cocculus indicus a native plant from India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka that can remedy fatigue by prolonging it as well as fainting, restlessness and brain fogginess.
• Lobelia inflata works for people who experience dizziness and physical weakness.
• Gelsemium works for those who are inactive and deskbound because of headaches, disorientation, and emotional stresses.
• Bryonia alba helps in relieving your distress and present headaches as well as abnormal perspiration of one’s body due to these conditions.
• Lactose is an inactive ingredient of Vertifree
Does Vertifree work?
Looking not just clinically but through research and studies that came from local forum groups and communities, the Vertifree reviews have found out that the product immediately helps in relieving vertigo. This can free you from painful symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and sweating. The most common progress is that taking the product stops tinnitus and other sensations most felt in the ears by patients. Because of this, the body’s balance is restored in the ears helping you to focus more impeding any disorientation.
Vertifree reviews and feedback
“I have had bouts of vertigo on a daily basis for the past 2 years. I have seen doctors along with receiving regular care from an osteopath to alleviate the vertigo with some success. I decided to order Vertifree to see if it would help too. I’ve been using Vertifree for 2 weeks now and I am quite amazed that it has eased the spinning sensation and I’m able to go about my day. I have experienced no side effects (unlike Dramamine which causes drowsiness). I hope Vertifree continues to help me with the vertigo.” – Mark L. Smith http://www.amazon.com/
“I am a swimmer and often get fluid in my ear, which can affect my balance quite considerably. Thanks to VertiFree, I can take it as I feel the dizziness and disorientation coming on. Thanks for a product that I can take even during swim trials!” – Callum, South Africa http://www.nativeremedies.com/
How is Vertifree used?
Vertifree comes in 125 lactose tablet per bottle and you have to take the medication depending on the severity of your condition. The advised dosage would be two tablets every 20 minutes for those that have strong cases of it and two tablets every thirty minutes for cases that are mild. It is chewable so you can consume it as it is or you can dissolved it for immediate results and effectiveness.
- Easily relieves symptoms of vertigo
- Reduces disorientation
- Balances the ear fluids to balance one’s self
- Safe for everyone to use including pregnant women and lactating mothers
- Made from a company guaranteed with FDA approval
- This Vertifree reviews limits people who are lactose intolerant to use this product. For more information about this, seeking a medical professional’s advice is the best to take.
The product is the best alternative medicine from prescription drugs to rid you of vertigo.
Prices may vary depending on offers but a bottle of Vertifree costs $37.95. To know more about discount offers and latest prices, visit the official site of Native Remedies and learn more below: